Services - Consulting
Feel confident with your processes
We offer a variety of consulting services to help you get started with your programme and ActivityInfo. With 10 years experience in the humanitarian field we can help you develop and run a programme that follows the logic of your organisation and optimize the way you use ActivityInfo to make the best out of the tool.
We offer Consulting services in the following fields:
ActivityInfo Implementation Optimization
- Review and improve current data flow processes.
- Review and improve current mechanism for data gathering and information management across all activities.
- Develop and implement the ActivityInfo databases and forms.
Prerequisites: To be eligible for this solution, you need to have in place an Information Management Process as well as a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework and at least one dedicated team member who will be responsible for taking on the project. Also, you need to have a well-developed logical framework as well as a comprehensive detailed list of the indicators you need to collect.
Problem Analysis and Needs Assessment
- Implement the Logical Framework approach to your programme
- Analyze and assess requirement needs for your programme.
This solution is addressed to organizations making their first steps in Information Management or in need of a more robust approach to their programme. After consultation, our team may suggest a complementary solution for a complete approach.
Information Management and Production of Information Products
- Support the development and the implementation of the Information Management strategy in coordination with the Partners of the organization.
- Identify, develop and implement Information Management solutions based on your organization's needs.
- Design and develop mechanisms for data gathering and information management across all activities.
- Support the design and creation of Information Products out of the information you collect.
- Support and make sure the system in place is used effectively.
- Identify gaps in the overall data management activities and more.
Prerequisites: To be eligible for this solution, you need to have a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework in place to support your programme and at least one dedicated team member who will be responsible for taking on the next steps.
Monitoring and Evaluation, Planning and Coordination
- Develop and implement the M&E framework to support your programme.
- Develop key tools and processes such as Logical Frameworks and implementation plans.
- Develop the M&E indicators and the validation rules for the objectives of your programme.
- Develop a plan for quality assurance and evaluation of the data collected as well as of a monitoring plan to assess progress towards objectives achievement.
- Develop data collection techniques or review existing.
- Develop a data flow process based on available staff members.
- Develop strategy for the production of Information Products and for the integration of data coming from other Information Sources.
- Develop or review tools and process including key documents such LogFrames and work-plans.
- Develop strategy for internal monitoring and assessing progress towards objectives.
- Advise on issues and risks that may influence the completion of the programme.
- Support data analysis and more.
Prerequisites: To be eligible for this solution you need to have an Information Management process in place and at least one dedicated team member who will be responsible for taking on the next steps.